At the Station Hotel we are dedicated to ensuring that all guests feel comfortable and welcome during their stay. If you have any specific questions or requests regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team on [email protected] We look forward to hosting you and making your stay enjoyable and hassle-free.
- We are available to assist you throughout the booking process and can be reached through various contact methods to cater to your requirements. Our team is delighted to help you every day via telephone at 01224 587214 or through email at [email protected]. Our office hours ensure that the team can promptly verify room availability and assign the appropriate room for your stay.
- We have limited parking available on site with space for around 25 vehicles. Our parking is located at the rear of the hotel.
- Our check in time is from 3.00pm but if you require to check in earlier our team will be happy to try and assist you. If you need any assistance on arrival our reception team will be happy to help you.
- There are two steps at the main hotel entrance. We do have a portable ramp we can use to assist you.
- Accessible toilets are available on the ground floor of the hotel
- We have a number of bedrooms with walk in showers available. Please check with our reservations team when you make your booking.
- Our brasserie restaurant and bar areas are located on the ground floor and are accessible for dining
Meeting & events spaces
- There are lifts available in the hotel which allow access to all our meeting and event spaces. Our meeting rooms are located on the ground, 1st and 2nd floors of the hotel.
In addition, we allow guide dogs to the hotel.